Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Abigail's 5th Birthday Tea Party

I can't believe my little girl is five years old! Time really does fly! First, I want to thank the Lord for giving me Abigail. I still remember when we found out we were having her. I was in Carthage, TN in a little house in College Avenue. She travelled with us (in my belly) all over the country, and she even got to go to Hawaii! She travelled to Japan, the Philippines and Australia. She was already a world traveler before she was born!

She is truly a blessing to me. I thank the Lord for the five years I spent being her mum/mom/momma.

Here are some pictures of her tea party with her friends from church. We had a lot of games and made some personalized bracelets and ate cake, cupcakes, cookies, tea and of course pink lemonade.















High-heel shoe relay







Teacup Relay Race





Pin the tail on the donkey




What a wonderful day we had! I thank the Lord for a special time with the little girls in our church, they have their own little personalities but they are all SoOOOo sweet! Makes me want another little girl...maybe in the future... I hope in the relatively near future!

Lastly, the weather forecast for today was 60% rain and thunder. Yesterday, was also the same forecast and it was pouring down! What a blessing it was to wake up and it wasn't raining and the sun even started to shine! I was asking the Lord to let the rain stop just before everyone gets here so it wouldn't be dangerous for them to travel but the Lord stopped the rain for the whole party! I don't know if He stopped the rain just for me or maybe someone else was praying the same thing... but I like to think He did it for me!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear again from you all...
    I cant believe abigail is 5 now( she has grown up so much), WE all Miss here.

    ReplyDelete