Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

A beautiful Monday!


Most people don't like Mondays. Maybe because they have to go back to work, school, in other words 'reality'! I must confess that when I was in school, Monday was definitely not my favorite day of the week. Since I've stayed home with my children, I have come to love Mondays. It's the beginning of everyday life. It's a new start of weekly duties, another chance to change, another opportunity to improve from the week before.

Sometimes I become overwhelmed and discouraged when my daily routine doesn't work out but sometimes I know I just need to let go and let God guide the day. Today, the kids and I have enjoyed devotions, school, chores, playing inside and outside. Just watching them today reminds me how much of a blessing they are. I really do enjoy the normal events of life.


Abigail 'the little momma' forcing Jacob to lay down on the change table!


The kids eating their PB&J sandwiches and bananas


One of my favourite chores--Laundry! My least favourite chore--Dishwashing, but I can't complain I have a very nice view from my sink! Gardening!! A chance to enjoy the day outside.




Enjoy your Mondays!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above... James 1:17







No comments:

Post a Comment